- Fertilize Your Landscape – Engaging in proper fertilization techniques is essential to increasing the wear tolerance of your landscape. You should make sure that you are fertilizing with potassium, as it will help the grass repair itself after being damaged. You should pay attention to high-traffic areas to ensure that it receives the fertilization it needs.
- Mow at High Heights – When you mow your lawn at a higher height, you allow your grass to grow shoot tissue, as well as deeper roots. Having grass that is a little higher will give it a better stress resistance, as well as help it survive in times of drought.
- Regular Irrigation – Making sure that you correctly water your lawn gives your grass the opportunity it needs to bounce back when worn down. Instead of watering your landscape every day, you should do infrequent, longer irrigation sessions.
Take care of your grass and more when you work with the team at Millennium Grounds and Waters. We are your source for exceptional Winter Garden landscaping services. Our team serves business owners and governments throughout Seminole, Lake, and Osceola Counties.
The Sprinkler is Off – Have you made sure that your sprinkler system is on? If the weather has not been good for your sprinkler or you are just coming out of a rainy season, check any direct connections to make sure you turn your system back on before contacting a professional.
Parts Failure – Whether the pump has stopped working or you are not getting the proper power to the sprinkler system, a problem with individual components could be the reason why they will not work correctly. Maintaining your sprinkler system is essential. With regular maintenance, you can spot issues before they become a more significant problem.
Broken Sprinkler Heads – From being accidentally mowed down to just wearing out over time, sprinkler heads will break and stop working properly. Instead of letting the water pool up on the ground, you should have the heads repaired to stop water damage to your landscape.
Contact the team at Millennium Grounds and Waters when you need a sprinkler repair in Winter Garden, FL. Our team provides exceptional services throughout the community, including Seminole, Lake, and Osceola Counties.
As a business owner, you know that first impressions are crucial. Taking care of your landscape is a great way to make a wonderful impression. Here are a handful of reasons why you should invest in our services:
- Clean Your Landscape – Simple lawn maintenance can make your landscape look very clean. A good landscaper will clean all of the walkways, make sure that none of the trees are too overgrown, and take care of any decorative plants.
- Add a Little Green to Your Space – People need green spaces in their life and keeping your landscape green all year long is essential. You can make your shopping center look more appealing or keep the employees of your business happy when you invest in landscaping services.
- Keep Your Property Safe – When your plants, trees, and grass are overgrown and unkempt, people will hurt themselves. Instead of taking this risk, you can hire a team to come out to your location at least once a month and clean everything up.
Inquire about our Winter Garden lawn care services today and see why business owners have trusted our business for more than 20 years. We serve companies and governments throughout Central Florida, including cities in Seminole, Lake, and Osceola Counties.
Finding dependable commercial landscaping and grounds management services is simple when you come to Millennium Grounds and Waters. For more than 20 years, the landscaping specialists at our business have been providing government associations and business owners throughout Central Florida with comprehensive lawn maintenance, sprinkler repair, and custom fertilization services.
As one of the most trusted grounds management companies in the area, our business is ready to work on your landscape. We work in a vast array of environments, including multi-family communities, industrial parks, and vacation resorts, as well as condominium associations and neighborhoods with homeowners associations. Not only is our business licensed and insured, but we also feature Maxicom-certified contractors that provide unparalleled on-site supervision. These certified supervisors ensure that your landscape looks great at all times.
Contact the team at our business when you are seeking landscaping in Winter Garden, FL, as well as the surrounding communities in Seminole, Lake, and Osceola Counties. We offer free consultations for a variety of our services, including commercial lawn maintenance. It does not matter if you need us for a full landscape design and installation or are seeking government land restoration services, you can rest assured that we will work hard and make your property look magnificent.